The Story of How God Radically Changed Our Lives

The Journey Begins...

Once upon a time, five months ago to be exact, we asked God to radically change our lives.     [Warning:   If you ask God to radically cha...

Thursday, December 3, 2015

'Nough Said

This morning when my computer entered the cyber highway, I was greeted with a giant sign that read, "San Bernardino Tragedy Proves God is Incompetent".  Wow.  The irony is stunning.  This country removes God from everything--schools, courts, Pledge of Allegiance, liberties, basically America in general--and then tragedy strikes and we immediately point the finger at God, label Him "incompetent", and conveniently forget that we dethroned Him from our nation a long time ago. 

“If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place."  2 Chronicles 7:13-15 

Does that sound like an incompetent God to you?  'Nough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...