The Story of How God Radically Changed Our Lives

The Journey Begins...

Once upon a time, five months ago to be exact, we asked God to radically change our lives.     [Warning:   If you ask God to radically cha...

Monday, November 24, 2014

Klaira's Thoughts


Many people ask what excites me about moving to Alaska.  It’s really hard to answer that question because there are so many things to be excited about!  One of the pretty exciting things is a new start.  We have been in Sherwood our whole life!  I mean, we’ve been to Mexico, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and those were very fun, but not quite like moving to Alaska! 
I’m also excited about the new people and new friends we’re going to meet, new kids, and a new culture. 
I am thoroughly impressed by God’s grace.  He totally has this adventure planned out for us.  That is another thing I am excited about: to see what miracles God works!  Man, He has sure worked a lot in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...